Monday, September 10, 2007

Established in Time Forever

I was watching one of my favorite "sitcoms" last night on a whim: Star Trek: The Original Series. I happened to watch an episode named, "A Private Little War," guest starring the extremely beautiful Nancy Kovack. Wow she is (was) hot. So hot that I decided to wikipedia/google her name...

Now, I can't entirely blame Star Trek for this, but there was a strangely detailed summary of her life scattered around the internet. Granted, she did star in other roles (e.g. Jason and the Argonauts), but I have a feeling being in one Star Trek episode made her a _little_ easier to research. I even found this nugget (from some random post, don't hold me its authenticity): "No less an authority than Adam West once wrote that Nancy was one of the sexiest women he’d ever met."

The secret to immortality seems to have passed me by, I should have been in a Star Trek episode.

No comments: